Strange Greenish Tri-Spoke UFO in the night sky over Langhorne, Pennsylvania

I’m a photographer in the Greater Philadelphia area (Langhorne, Bucks County) that likes to point my lens towards the cosmos and snap slow exposures of the night time sky. It’s become a fun little hobby for me over the years.


Recently, on July 15, 2016 at approximately 9:15pm I set my Nikon D90 on a tripod and pointed towards the SW sky. Set the camera for 30 second exposures while on the tripod for maximum light and clarity. No movement is optimum. After snapping 4-5 similar shots in the front yard towards the SW, I repeated the same process stated above, except I went in my backyard and pointed my Nikon towards the NE and snapped 4-5 of the same 30 second slow exposure shots of the night sky.

When shooting the set of photos I had captured, nothing seemed different or weird when I was shooting. That said, after shooting the photos I mentioned, I came in and started to look thru and see how the stars and planets looked in the night sky.

Most of the photos came out like they usually do, but one really stood out to me because there was things after the fact while looking at the captures on my computer that I noticed some things.


The image taken in my front yard is facing SW has a Spiral - Tri-Spoke - Greenish looking Orb bright in the sky.

Maybe it is some type of weird light reflection or a weird glitch in the system or weird refracted light - but yea - not sure. Mufon case 77917 - credit images: stwbphotography.